Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hello September!

I can't believe it's already September!  Genevieve turns one next month!  Ahhh.

Speaking of turning one, that means that a birthday party is in order and I'm so excited for her!  She is having a cupcake themed first birthday (I had a cupcake themed baby shower).  I've already purchased some of the decorations and ordered her invitations.  The invites came in the mail last week and they turned out SO adorable!  For those of you reading this that are close family/friends her party will be on Saturday October 27th at 2:00 PM.  Just mark it on your calendar.  A formal invitation will be sent out at the end of September/beginning of October.

The diva is now working on her 5th tooth.  It popped through the gum a bit today, but hasn't descended much yet.  I can tell it's definitely bothering her though and Motrin has been our friend these last few days.  She's also started cruising along the couch and getting braver about just holding on to things one handed.  She loves to play peek-a-boo now, too!  It's adorable.

In other news, Genevieve had 9 month photographs taken and I absolutely love them!  Krista Snapp Photography does an amazing job -- plus she's my sister-in-law.  ;)  I'll post some below.








No comments:

Post a Comment