Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Time Flies!

It feels like things have been going a million miles a minute lately and I haven't had a chance to make any updates in quite a while.  I'll try and cover everything now.

Genevieve is now 9 months old.

  • She is 18lbs 6oz, 28 inches long, and her head circumference is 17 5/8 inches.  
  • She crawls...FAST!
  • Pulls herself up.
  • Loves to eat & feeds herself lots of finger food.
  • Still nursing.
  • Cruises a bit along the furniture, but still working on perfecting this.
  • Claps
  • Waves
  • Points her finger at things she wants or is mad about.
  • Babbles... A LOT!
  • Dances & bobs her head.
Oh, and let me not forget to add...she's into...EVERYTHING!

She also had another first in July...she flew on an airplane (well, 4 technically)!  She did so well and is a champ at flying.  She barely fussed at all.  This was really relieving for us since she's such a terrible car rider. Paying for those plane tickets was worth every penny to have a peaceful ride for her and for us.  :)  We went to Virginia Beach to visit my aunt & uncle and Genevieve did great.  She swam in the pool, went to the boardwalk, shopping, and to the aquarium.  She's definitely a water bug!  I haven't uploaded the photos from that trip yet, but I do have a few from Hilton Head Island, SC that I promised to post.










No comments:

Post a Comment