Genevieve loves to eat, but she loves to eat EVERYTHING these days including anything that's within grabbing distance. She really enjoys eating her bib when it's time to eat solids, which makes a huge mess, so now she gets fed in her diaper before bath time. Here are a few pictures of the little stinker during meal time.
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Yummy!!
The only giving Genevieve solids every once in a while has turned into a daily routine at the Kirchner house. She loves to eat (like her mother)! We've been going through all of her "first" foods to check for allergies and so far she's tried prunes, pears, squash, green beans, peaches, & sweet potatoes. By far pears and prunes are her favorite (and also keep her 'regular'). She's been getting about an ounce of fruit or veggie and a heaping teaspoon of whole grain organic oatmeal each day before her bath. I bought her a jar of all of the first foods to try and once we're finished getting through all of them I am going to make her baby food from scratch. The selection of combinations & such is limited when buying jars of food, plus it gets to be pretty pricey. Since I'm staying home with her, I figure I can make her food. After all, I do have all the kitchen gadgets necessary and I like to cook. :) I found this chart on wholesomebabyfood.com and thought it was pretty interesting! -- If you select the image, it will pull it up in a bigger format so you can read it more easily.
Genevieve loves to eat, but she loves to eat EVERYTHING these days including anything that's within grabbing distance. She really enjoys eating her bib when it's time to eat solids, which makes a huge mess, so now she gets fed in her diaper before bath time. Here are a few pictures of the little stinker during meal time.
Genevieve loves to eat, but she loves to eat EVERYTHING these days including anything that's within grabbing distance. She really enjoys eating her bib when it's time to eat solids, which makes a huge mess, so now she gets fed in her diaper before bath time. Here are a few pictures of the little stinker during meal time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

G is such a pretty baby! That chart is very interesting. Thanks for posting!
ReplyDelete