Saturday, January 7, 2012

Project 52

The original project is Project 365 (366 this year).  Take a picture every day for a year to sum up the year.  I don't know that I'm disciplined enough to remember all that, but I am capable of taking one photo a week for a year, hence Project 52.  :-)  If I remember, I'll take more than one picture a week, but if not then I won't stress about it.



Week One (1/1/12)  --  Friday (1/6/12) Genevieve and I took a long walk through the neighborhood because it was 55°F outside in January!  She fell asleep part of the way through.  :)


In other news, she has her first ear infection.  :(  She has been acting unlike her normal self lately, which made me question if something was going on.  I called the DR's office this AM with her symptoms & they said it definitely sounded like an earache.  We took her in and her left ear looked yucky, so she's on antibiotics for 10 days.  She absolutely HATES the pink medicine and spits it out.  Poor girl.  :-\  I hope she recovers quickly.  At 10 weeks old she's 13lbs 10oz., though!

No comments:

Post a Comment