I had my 34 week appointment last Tuesday (September 13th) & everything still seems to be looking good and be right on track. Doctor said my belly measured 33cm and I was 33 weeks & some odd days at the appointment, which means it's on target. He also said my weight and blood pressure still looked good. The baby's heartrate was between 138-141 BPM and she was still head down. Woohoo! :) I have my 36 week appointment next Friday, then I am into the weekly appointments until Genevieve decides to make her arrival.
Dan's sister Krista took some maternity pictures of Dan and I when I was 32 weeks pregnant, but I forgot to post them, so I'll add a few below. They turned out really cute & we both love them! Thank you, Krista! :o)
PS: You can click on the picture and it will open it in a new window on a larger scale.








No comments:
Post a Comment