Tuesday, August 30, 2011

32 Weeks

My 32 week appointment was today & everything seems to be looking good.  Genevieve is measuring right on target, had a heart rate of 160 BPM, and she had a case of the hiccups, too.  It was so cute :o)  She's also head down, which is good!  Let's hope she stays that way until her birthday.  I'm now in my 8th month, so I'll be seeing the doctor every 2 weeks in September, then every week in October until she makes her appearance.  The doc said she will double her weight in the next 8 weeks, which means I'll become more uncomfortable and swollen as each day passes, but my lovely hubby should give me a massage & let me rest as much as I need.  -- I should have gotten those DR's orders written as a prescription for him.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment