Saturday, January 14, 2012

Currently

Current Book

Current Playlist
-- I don't really have one, but I do listen to Pandora on my phone which generates a playlist and right now it's:

Current Color
Nude.  My nails nor my toes are painted.  I guess that's what happens when you have an infant!

Current Food

Current Favorite TV Shows
Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, 90210, One Tree Hill

Current Needs
I don't think I need anything, but I'd love a day at the spa (ha)!

Current Triumphs
Genevieve sleeps through the night.  YEAH!!

Current Banes of My Existence
I don't know that I have any.

Current Celebrity Crush


Current #1 Blessing

Current Indulgence

Current Outfit
Pajamas! :)

Current Excitement
It's the weekend & Dan is home! -- It's the little things.

Current Mood
Tired, but happy.

Current Favorite Quote or Verse

Current Favorite App

Current Favorite Product


~ Link up with Jenn to share your "currents" ~

No comments:

Post a Comment