![]() |
| 38 Weeks Pregnant |
Monday, October 17, 2011
38 Weeks
I had another routine appointment last Friday (10/14) and everything pretty much remains the same. Genevieve had a heart rate of 142 beats per minute and my stomach measures on target. The doctor noted my minimal swelling compared to a lot of women at this point & my blood pressure was good, too. He said once I get to 39 weeks we can discuss whether I will just wait for Genevieve to make her appearance or if I'll be induced. I know natural labor contractions are supposed to be less painful, etc. but at this rate I don't know that Genevieve really even wants to come out of her cozy home without some assistance. If we opt for induction it will only be a few days before her actual due date, so it should be perfectly safe. I really trust/like my doctor; he delivered me safe & sound 24 years ago. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment